Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People - Richard Shell
Knih o vyjednávání je v ČR pomálu. Zde jedna recenze z amazonu, která mluví za vše:
This book gives some very important understanding of negotiation to people who are not professional negotiators and do not know all the ins and outs of the current research in the field.
1. It talks about the differences in the negotiation style and how those differences affect the negotiation process.
2. It talks about what and how to set your goals in a negotiation.
3. It talks about whats and hows of using the various standards in making your case during the negotiation.
4. It discusses leverage and how it changes over time during the negotiation.
5. It discusses relationships that may or may not exist among the people in negotiation and how that affects negotiations.
6. It discusses different strategies from opening to closing the deal
7. It talks about creativity that can go into the deal that would make the pie bigger (as opposed to just dividing the pie).
8. It discusses ethics at length at the end of the book.
This book even has a template for preparation for negotiation that you can use as a way of thinking and doing research before you begin your negotiation. Each chapter also has a summary that is useful as a list of criteria for formulating your negotiation strategy.
I think that at the price I paid for the book, it was definitelly a bargain. If you are looking into becoming a better negotiator, this book is for you.