Knihy, které chcete číst v češtině

Vítejte! Zde můžete sami doporučit knihu, po jejímž vydání v češtině toužíte, nebo dát až 10 hlasů různým již přidaným knihám. Nezapomeňte na jméno titulu, autora a odkaz! Doporučujeme pomocí zadávacího okna nejdříve prohledat celé fórum, abyste neopakovali knihu, kterou už jiní uživatelé doporučili (=pak hlasujte přímo k ní). Aktuální knihy v přípravě najdete v našem edičním plánu. Děkujeme!

Doporučuji k vydání...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What You're Really Meant To Do Robert Steven Kaplan

Very good book. The 'assignments' seem silly at first but after you get though all of the text you can see where he was going with it. I am now going to go back and do all of the things Kaplan suggested. It is nice to read a book that I perceive to span generations, the same advice would apply to early career reader as well more seasoned professionals.

http://www.amazon.com/What-Youre-Really-Meant-Potential/dp/B00CH7FH2K/ref=zg_bs_2575_6

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose Yourself! James Altucher

One of the best books I've read in ages. Instead of speed reading, I'm actually savouring every single word. Excellent!

http://www.amazon.com/Choose-Yourself-James-Altucher-ebook/dp/B00CO8D3G4/ref=zg_bs_2745_10

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cracking the Sales Management Code Jason Jordan

The authors really contributed to the sales management body of knowledge with this book, it is as close to a sales "equation" as I have seen. It will probably make A LOT OF SENSE specially for those with Exact Science background !!

Great Book

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. History Decoded: The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time Brad Meltzer

A really cool book. This has all sorts of little treasures included in the pages of the book so even kids think this is fascinating. A great item for any fan of the show

http://www.amazon.com/History-Decoded-Greatest-Conspiracies-Time/dp/0761177450/ref=zg_bs_books_75

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stitches Anne Lamott

"you start where you can." Clear words ring throughout this missive filled with truth, pain, wisdom and laughter. The real life experiences the author shares are universal to us all. Her down to earth approach for moving on is eye opening in its simplicity and logic. I found this book so helpful in my own journey, that I ordered another copy for my adult daughter. This is a book for every woman's reading shelf. One to share with close friends. I will read this one over again many times, like a diary of a loving friend.

http://www.amazon.com/Stitches-Anne-Lamott/dp/1594632588/ref=zg_bs_books_95

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Can't Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrified! Jessica Seinfeld

Seriously, I've always been that girl that needed "a pinch" measured out. I mean, whose pinch are we talking about?? A giant, a baby, a little old lady?! I overthink everything. Jessica Seinfeld spells it out, God bless her soul!!

I never learned to cook. I'm 25 and live off fast food and frozen dinners. Imagine my dismay when I meet a man who can cook without thinking about it and doesn't know my dirty little secret! I gotta find a way to hide it...

Enter "The Can't Cookbook".

The very first recipe I tried was the Pan Roasted Chicken…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone’s Life Michael Neill http://www.supercoach.com/books/supercoach/

Supercoach: 10 Secrets to Transform Anyone’s Life Michael Neill http://www.supercoach.com/books/supercoach/ u nas dosud nepublikovaný autor

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking

Provokativni zamysleni nad tim, jak pozitivni mysleni neni cestou k zivotnimu stesti, ale naopak soucasti problemu. Antidote je oslavou sily negativniho mysleni, vedouci k opravdovemu pocitu stesti ;-) 4.3/5 hodnoceni na Amazonu

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Žádná velká věda  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Žádná velká věda  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Personal MBA - Josh Kaufmann - http://www.bookfayre.cz/books/item/9780670919536.html.cs?session=62df549b22219542926d6e

The Personal MBA

From the basics of products, sales & marketing and finance to the nuances of human psychology, teamwork and creating systems, this book distils what you need to know to take on the MBA graduates and win. It teaches simple mental models for every subject that's key to commercial success.

129 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gary Taubes

Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health by Gary Taubes

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Seeing What Others Don't: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insights - Gary Klein

http://www.amazon.com/Seeing-What-Others-Dont-Remarkable/dp/1610392515/ref=zg_bs_11130_12

čtivá kniha plná skutečných příběhů analyzuje jak získat vhled do problémů/situací a následně je efektivně vyřešit. Kniha rovněž popisuje faktory, které nám efektivnímu 'vhledu' brání. Nejlepší kniha od Mžiku M. Gladwella, kterou jsem na obdobné téma četl.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Service-dominant Logic of marketing: Dialog, Debate, and Directions - Lusch, R. F., Vargo, S. L., M. E. Shape, 2006.

Nekupujeme (a tudíž ani neprodáváme!) "zboží", ale "řešení nějakého problému zákazníka".

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Epi-Paleo Rx - Jack Kruse

tenhle neurochirurg ( a byvaly dentista) posunul me vnimani palea, optimalniho stravovani, cviceni dale nez vsechny knizky a clanky na netu, co jsem o tom byl schopen najit.

Jeho "vlajkovou lodi" je cold thermogenesis, ( diky ktere prakticky bez cviceni zbubl za 11 mesicu 135 liber - 62 kg, prvnich 7 mesicu zcela bez cviceni ), tim je znam nejvice, ale naprosto jednoznacne a vedecky s pouzitim provazani bilogickych, biochemickych zakonu spojil Einsteinovu teorie relativity, a celou praci Einsteina vubec, s kvantovou teorii a postupne medoticky ukazuje, proc je soucasny stav lidske populace ohledne zdravi tak tristni.

A nabizi i…

249 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Retorika, Quintilianus, Je to základná a stále aktuálna kniha o rétorike

Retorika, Quintilianus, Je to základná a stále aktuálna kniha o rétorike

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How Math Can Save Your Life - James D. Stein

Doporučil mi ji kamarád, který ji četl v AJ. Má být o aplikování matematiky do života. Anglicky neumím, proto bych si jí rád přečetl česky.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pevné tělo bez fitka (Malá příručka o velkém tajemství), Jakub Metelka

"Pevné tělo bez fitka" je nejnovější zatím nevydaný text autora J. Metelky, který se zabývá myšlenkou "jak ušetřit za posilovnu a jak nejpřirozenější cestou nabýt dokonalého těla". Metoda popsaná v příručce nepojednává o běžných cvicích, jakými jsou kliky, sedy-lehy nebo sklapovačky, nýbrž o jiném tajemství, které vede k budování svalové hmoty či ztrátě přebytečných kilogramů. Příručka obsahuje cca 60 stránek formátu A6. Text je čtivý, poučný i zábavný. Pro svůj obsah by mohl zaujmout nejen české čtenáře.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Knihy, které chcete číst v češtině

Feedback and Knowledge Base